Friday, January 16, 2009

February Ensign

Here are some phrases that J-Jumped at me from the February 2009 Ensign:

"the universal power of the Holy Ghost" - Dieter F Uchtdorf (p.6)

"take care to connect the evens of the Sacred Grove with real life and with present circumstances" - F Burton Howard (p.13)

"relationships are of supreme importance" - James D MacArthur (p.16)

"a reflection in the mirror opened my heart" - Michelle tassell (p.18)

"turning and constantly returning to the Lord" - Susan W Tanner (p. 23)

"recognize that He magnifies those whom He calls" - Gayle S Iliff (p. 26)

"intensley wonderful and joyful" - Michelle Bowden (p. 27)

"They are always learning." - Margaret S Liferth (p. 28)

"quietly and thoughtfully and introspectively" - Gordon B. Hinckley (p. 32)

"I stand at the place my Son needs me most" - Marcy Zabriskie (p. 35)

"through sheets of tears" - name withheld (p. 38)

"the saddest I have ever felt" - name withheld (p. 39)

"it was love at first sight" - Joseph B Wirthlin (p. 3, insert)

"all of us stood with tears" - name withheld (p. 42)

"a pillar of strength" - Stacie Lloyd Duce (p. 44)

"Quiet, the guys over there are praying" - Terry O'Brien (p. 47)

"they would not be brought to justice" - Wall Southwick (p. 52)

"thorny places to protect us" - Donnell Allan (p. 53)

"Sam, this has got to stop." - Samantha D Hansen (p. 55)

More to follow...

2 comments:

Becca said...

thanks dad, now I'm off to do my own Ensign study...

Belle said...

It was way fun reading the phrases that jumped out at you.

Some of them are the exact phrases that jumped out at me...and some of them reminded me of ones I'd forgotten reading.

Thanks so much for sharing. It was a fun recap of the Ensign. And it reminded me of insights I'd forgotten I'd had. :D